Holiday Transfer Terms and Conditions
By making a booking with Holiday Transfer you confirm that you have read, understand and accept the following conditions.
We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new version on our website, following which all use of our website will be governed by the new version.
Our terms and conditions and your use of Holiday-transfer.co.uk web site are governed by the laws of Spain, and in the event of any dispute under our contract, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
In these booking conditions references to ‘you’ and ‘your’ and ‘passenger(s)’ include the person named on the booking and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made or any other person to whom a booking is transferred.
- Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully. Should you not accept these Booking Conditions you cannot continue with making a booking! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our contact form.
- In the event that a court determines legal competence any provision of these Terms is invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain valid.
- It is important to carefully review the details of the booking to receive. To cancel or change your booking later, will not charge if this is done at least 24 hours before it. Bookings cannot be changed within 24 hours prior to transfer, exceptions will only be made if there is a change in the flight details. Should you wish to change or cancel your booking, it is imperative that we receive the confirmation by e-mail or ordinary mail from the person who made the booking. We will only accept confirmation of the person who made the original booking.The following cancellation policy applies. Less than 24 hours of the departure date 100% cancellation fees, the total amount of the transfer requested will charged to your credit card. Inside 24 hours prior to the departure Holiday-transfer will not charge anything.
- Full payment of the price of the transfer is made directly to the driver once contact him at the airport pursuant to the reservation made.
- You must tell us about any special requests at the time of booking. We will do our best to take all such requests but cannot guarantee to be met and we will have no liability to you if not met. It will be communicated to you if not done.
- When for reasons of force majeure we have to cancel or change any service due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, Holiday transfer will not face any compensation. Such circumstances include, without limitation, accidents and related delays, unplanned protest marches, demonstrations and organized riots, police operations, unforeseen road hazards, terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot; the act of any government or other national or local authority, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or other similar events that are beyond our control.
- When collecting customers occur at the airport more than three hours of waiting because of delayed flights, it will be billed a service “no-show” in addition to the service to be made on the date of arrival.
- Upon arrival of a flight, the driver will be waiting for the customer 1 hour maximum, unless you contact with the driver or with Holiday transfer to report your delay.
- The amount of the invoicing of the “no-show” at the airport will be the minimum stipulated vehicle service requested.
- According to R.D. 1428/2003 of November 21, Rules of the road, it is forbidden to drive with child or infants without using an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. So those customers who do not bring their child or infant approved seat or if it is not requested in advance by the agency/customer (indicating the approximate weight or age of the child), we will not be required to perform the service and the service will be fully charged. The requested services with baby chair will have an increase of 5.00 € VAT included, applied for each chair.
- Also, whenever a child to travel in any of our vehicles, it will count as a seat, like everyone else, can not in any case exceed the maximum of allowed seats for each category of vehicle (4 in the case of standard car, station wagon, minivan and Mercedes, and 7 if minibus).
As passenger you may bring 1 piece of check-in baggage of up to 32 kg (70,5 lbs), max. 158 cm (62 inch) l + w + h and 1 piece of carry-on bagage measuring 55 x 25 x 35 cm (l x w x h) and weighing 18 kg (40 lbs) max. per person. The sum of the dimensions of your carry-on baggage may not exceed 115 cm (45 inch), including wheels. Holiday transfer advises you to pay attention to the fact that the trunks of most sedan cars can hold no more than 2 pieces of check-in baggage. In case you travel with two or more companions, or wish to bring baggage in excess of the free allowance, Holiday transfer recommends you book another car category, such as a station wagon, instead of a sedan car.
- To avoid potential problems in the performance of services, we recommend that for customers with heavy luggage (suitcases, golf clubs, wheelchairs or extra baggage ) should request station wagon, minivan or minibus, as needed, as the other car has a standard luggage compartment. If the customer arrives with heavy luggage, he/she would have to pay an additional car, unless the acceptance of the agency.
- The schedule for notification of cancellations or modifications will be from 8 am to 20 hours.
- All Holiday transfer vehicles have complaints book available to any customer upon request document that will be essential for the processing of any claims.
- Should the customer take other means of transport will be charged the full service.
- Holiday transfer may modify these terms and conditions as we deem appropriate and publish the new version on our website and once that is done, any use of our website will be governed by that version. You should review the terms and conditions posted on the website regularly. The terms governing the purchase of any Service will be the terms in effect at the time you make your request.
- To such doubts may arise concerning the application or enforcement of this contract, the grantors expressly submit to the Courts of Torremolinos, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that your personal data shall be entered on a file owned and handled by HOLIDAY TRANSFER the purpose of which is to enable access to such data as a result of a service request. Customers may exercise their rights to oppose use of non-essential data for purposes other than the service provision or maintenance of the customer/supplier relationship. Customers may also exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation or objection by sending a mail to email@example.com